Saturday, January 5, 2013

January like White-snow&snowflakes

January is for sure the month of snow. In my hometown, we usually get only a few days of falling flakes, but each time they make me as happy as a child.

The only thing I can see are the small and candid pieces of sky slowly falling on the ground and covering the grey streets, cars and buildings with a shiny white blanket.

I love to stare at those little fluffy beauties while they calmly wander out of my window; I love the snow-smelling crispy air when I go out; I love how the city mysteriously becomes so silent, with every movement made softer; I love the intricate white shapes of bare trees and bushes in the parks and gardens; I love to play with snowballs (or at least my 5 years old inner child does!); I love to see footsteps on the sidewalk in the morning...

…I love snowflakes, I love snow, I love January!

  

 
P.s. If you don’t want to miss any crafty project, remember to follow the blog by clicking on the “join this site” button in the right column ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment